Studies and Management
Adequate and quality studies with good project management are the key to an implementation in accordance with real needs, according to:
- The specifications, contract and call for tenders
- International standards
- Local regulations
- Personal experience
For the entire duration of the contract, an EPC project manager ensures the management and execution of the assignment until commissioning.
The EPC project manager
The EPC project manager is the interface between the client and all stakeholders. This liaison role covers in particular quality and HSE monitoring, cost and planning monitoring, periodic reporting, etc.
This function is as important as it is crucial to ensure:
- Good communication (meetings, reports, etc.)
- Perfect coordination between stakeholders
- Special attention to quality assurance
- A close eye on the planning and the budget
- Strict monitoring of HSE rules
A qualified and experienced EPC project manager will ensure the success of your project without exceeding your budget.